Coaching, Mindfulness & Counselling
Our sessions help you through the inner-work of self-discovery & the outer work of taking intentional action in life & work. The process is enabled by helping you develop an empowering and authentic relationship with yourself, others & life as a whole. After 15 years in private practice I believe people are intrinsically resourceful & resilient & can growth through changes. With the right support and conditions you can heal, transform & continue to grow no matter what stage of life you're in & what challenges you're experiencing or have experienced in the past.
What is my approach to Coaching, Mindfulness & Counselling?
I provide a structured, yet flexible approach to coaching, mindfulness or counselling. Informed by extensive training in mindfulness I work in the present moment & believe mindfulness is the glue between the coaching & counselling approaches & the ket to lasting change. With a client-centred approach I help you with building awareness so you can be well & thrive & intentionally close the gap on where you are to where you want to be. I often combine my approaches depending on who I am working with, their challenges & goals.
Specific approaches I work with are:
• Life Coaching
• Career Coaching & Counselling
• Leadership Coaching & Business Coaching
• Mindfulness Coaching & Counselling
• Youth Coaching & Counselling
• Holistic Counselling & Coaching
What is included in The Coach Hub packages?
I'll provide you the latest resources & approaches from coaching, mindfulness & counselling. Over the years I have developed my own creative way of working with people that is informed my years of professional training & experience. I offer 4, 8 or 12-week packages you can purchase & book online. Depending on where my client is on their personal or professional development pathway will depend on what tool or approach I use with them in the sessions.
Coaching, Mindfulness & Counselling Packages All Include:
• 60 minute sessions on Zoom or in person (currently offered in the park at Camberwell)
• An 8-Chapter Digital or Print Workbook
• An App with specific mindfulness practices
• Activity & reflective worksheet for personal or professional development
• Supportive video & article resources for your learning & development
• Follow up email support in-between our sessions
Contact Us To Find Out More