Coaching conversations is a group coaching in the workplace series that introduces employees to experiential learning & development.
Coaching conversations introduces employees to new skills that will enhance their professional relationships, wellbeing, performance, engagement and productivity.
Professional coaching is a thought-provoking and creative process that maximise your employees potential and builds a culture of community and authentic self- leadership at work.
Who are these workshops suitable for?
• Your employees who want to develop themselves personally and professionally.
• Leaders and managers who want to develop their leadership skills to empower their teams with evidence-based coaching focussed approaches.
• Leaders and managers who want to discover how to enhance their teams performance and productivity through coaching conversations.
What are some of the topics we can cover?
• Personal Health & Wellness
• Mindfulness & Self-Compassion
• Workplace Sustainability
• Diversity & Inclusion
• Positive Psychology Approaches
• Soft Skills Development
• Career Empowerment
• Mindful Money
• Self-Leadership Skills
• Organisational Skills
• Social Awareness
Let us know your workplace goals and we can integrate our services to your organisational learning and development.
What is included?
• 1-3 hour coaching workshop
• Skills Coaching Worksheet
• Developmental goal based on the learning
• Theory and practical activities
• Introductory video and article content optional
• Individual and group Inquiry
• Online facilitation available across Australia
Your program outcome
Coaching conversations is a powerful way to introduce practical learning and development to your employees, teams, management and leadership. When delivered in a series of learning sessions the coaching conversations can create a camaraderie among all employees that are focussed on developing a sustainable and successful community culture.
Contact us to find out more