Group Coaching in the Workplace
Group Coaching empowers employees through insightful conversations, reflective practices & engaging learning & development activities.
Develop new skills to enhance professional relationships & community, increase wellbeing & career resilience, & maximise your leadership performance & success.
Our group coaching sessions can help build a sustainable culture of positive energy, productivity & rising to meet the working challenges together.
What is Coaching?
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential. All our programs are evidence-based.
Who are these Group Coaching Workshops suitable for?
• Your employees who want to develop themselves personally and professionally.
• Leaders and managers who want to develop their leadership skills to empower their teams with evidence-based coaching.
• Leaders and managers who want to discover how to enhance their teams performance and productivity through coaching conversations.
What are some examples of Group Coaching topics?
• Health & Wellness (based on the wellness coaching wheel)
• Self-care & Community Compassion
• Mindfulness Skills (MBSR)
• Authentic Leadership Skills
• Sustainability in the Workplace
• Strengths Based Coaching
• Positive Psychology
• Crafting A Vision & Purpose
• Growth Mindset & Learning
• Communication & Mindful Relationships
• Emotional & Social Intelligence
• Organisational Skills & Management
Let us know your workplace goals and we can integrate our services to your organisational learning and development goals.
What is included?
• 1-3 hour coaching workshop
• Skills Coaching Worksheet
• Developmental goal based on the learning
• Theory and practical activities
• Introductory video and article content optional
• Individual and group Inquiry
• Online facilitation available across Australia
Your program outcome
Group Coaching is a powerful way to introduce practical learning and development to your employees, teams, management and leadership. When delivered in a series of learning sessions, group coaching can create a camaraderie among all employees that are focussed on developing a sustainable and successful community culture.
Contact us to find out more