Helpful Links for Learning Mindfulness
If you have any questions or feedback about your mindfulness practice, the mindfulness sessions you have attended or you would like individual support please email me directly, Marion Miller
The following are resources that can help you develop a mindfulness practice.
1. The Insight Timer App: The best meditation app with the world's largest FREE library of
more than 30k guided meditations, 5k teachers & the world's most loved meditation timer. https://insighttimer.com/
2. The Mindfulness Playlist by Marion Miller. This includes the MBSR Meditations from our sessions. https://www.thecoachhub.com.au/mindfulnessplaylist
3. Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program Term 3, 2020 https://www.thecoachhub.com.au/mbsr
4. The Mindfulness Collective Facebook support group for teachers and students https://www.facebook.com/groups/497102030490006/
5. The minimalist guide to setting up your meditation space on The Coaching Blog https://www.thecoachhub.com.au/post/the-minimalists-guide-to-setting-up-your-meditation-space
6. Mindful Magazine: A magazine dedicated to inspiring, guiding, and connecting anyone
who wants to explore mindfulness—to enjoy better health, more caring relationships, and a compassionate society.
7. Greater Good Science Centre - Science Based Insights For a Meaningful Life. Based at
UC Berkeley, Greater Good reports on groundbreaking research into the roots of compassion, happiness, and altruism.
8. Jon Kabat-Zinn discusses the mindfulness attitudes on YouTube and how to use them in our
mindfulness practice and in our lives. Jon is the founder of the centre of mindfulness at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. He is also the founder of the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program.
9. Full Catastrophe living is the well respected book by Jon Kabat Zinn on how to cope with
stress, pain and illness using mindfulness meditation.
10. Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness with David Treleaven https://davidtreleaven.com/