Workplace Mindfulness Program
Our Mindfulness program develops self-aware and adaptable leaders that are equipped with skills to respond effectively to changing circumstances in your workplace and the world at large.
Our mindfulness program can help develop compassionate, ethical and wiser employees who contribute to a culture of community-mindedness & greater good.
The evidence-based program is adapted from Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) the international gold standard training. Book your complimentary introductory call today to find out if our mindfulness program is right for you.
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is an equanimous quality or state of mind of being aware and present with discernment and with acceptance of thoughts, feelings, body sensations, the environment, phenomena and each other.
Who is this program suitable for?
• Emerging Leaders, managers and employees who want to develop the skills needed to work effectively with others.
• Leaders, managers and employees who want to develop new organisational skills.
• Leaders and managers who want to discover how to enhance their teams performance and productivity and build a sustainable and successful culture.
What is included in your program?
• 60- 90 minute sessions
• 4, 8 or 12 Week Programs
• Workbooks or Worksheets
• A Mindfulness App
• Follow up video and article resources
• Pre-session homework
• Online facilitation available across Australia
Participants from our Coaching programs report they feel more confident and well equipped with skills and knowledge for navigating the complex organisational landscape. They experience enhanced workplace relationships, performance and productivity and more community-mindedness in the organisation as a whole.