Daylong Mindfulness Retreat
Full day of mindfulness practice for MBSR students, graduates of the mindfulness based coaching program or experienced meditators. This full day of mindfulness practice is for current participants of the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction program or graduates of MBSR and the Empower Mindfulness-Based Coaching Program at The Coach Hub. Students with some experience in meditation and mindfulness are also welcome to join this practice day on Sunday November 29th from 10-4pm in Camberwell.
What does the daylong mindfulness retreat involve?
• An opportunity for extended mindfulness practice
• Sitting Practice, Eating Practice, Walking Practice & Movement Practice
• Reflection & Deepening of your mindfulness practice.
What will you need to participate in the Mindfulness Retreat?
• Blanket in case you get cool
• Meditation experience preferred
• A Notebook & pen
• BYO Lunch & Water
How much will it cost?
The fee is $80 unless you are enrolled in the Term 4 MBSR program or a graduate of our mindfulness coaching & holistic counselling program.