Individual Coaching & Counselling In the Workplace
We provide a supportive and empowering approach that can be offered as part of your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) or Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Learn new skills that will enhance mental health and develop professional relationships, wellbeing and leadership performance in your employees.
Coaching and counselling is a thought-provoking and creative process that maximise your employees potential and helps them be their best.
Who are these sessions suitable for?
• Your employees who want to develop themselves personally and professionally.
• Your employees who are currently experiencing a challenge at work and want support to overcoming it.
• Leaders and managers who want to develop their leadership skills to empower their teams with evidence-based coaching focussed approaches.
What are some of the topics we can cover?
• Confidence & Self-Belief
• Presentation & Communication
• Management & Authentic Leadership
• Work/Life balance
• Performance related issues
• Co-worker relationships
• Stress & Anxiety Reduction & Resilience
• Workplace Bullying
• Change Management
• Mental Health Support
What is included?
• 60 Minute Coaching Session
• Skills Coaching Worksheet
• Developmental goal based on the learning
• Video and article support
• Online facilitation available across Australia
The program outcome
Individual workplace coaching and counselling sessions are a powerful way to develop the performance, wellbeing and productivity of your employees, teams, management and leadership. Our sessions provide a solution-focussed and empowering approach to EPA and CPD. For packages purchased by the employer we provide a complimentary session to the employer representative to communicate the overarching goals of the organisation.
Contact Us To Find Out More