Individual Coaching & Counselling In the Workplace
Coaching and Counselling sessions for employees is a supportive and empowering approach to help them navigate their personal and professional development.
We can provides employees with new skills that will enhance their professional relationships, help them navigate challenge in the workplace, develop their wellbeing and engagement in the business.
Coaching and counselling is a thought-provoking and creative process that maximise your employees potential. We help employees them meet their challenges with a growth mindset and sense of agency over their professional goals.
Who are these sessions suitable for?
• Your employees who want to develop themselves personally and professionally.
• Your employees who are currently experiencing a challenge at work and want support to overcoming it.
• Leaders and managers who want to develop their leadership skills to empower their teams with evidence-based coaching focussed approaches.
What are some of the topics we can cover?
• Personal Health & Wellness
• Mindfulness & Self-Compassion
• Workplace Bullying
• Confidence & Self-Belief
• Presentation & Communication
• Soft Skills Development
• Career Empowerment & Growth
• Mental Health Support
• Management & Authentic Leadership
• Building Strategy
• Work/Life balance
• Organisational Skills
Let us know your management goals and we can work collaboratively with your employee.
What is included?
• 60 Minute Coaching Session
• Skills Coaching Worksheet
• Developmental goal based on the learning
• Video and article support
• Online facilitation available across Australia
Your program outcome
Individual workplace sessions are a powerful way to develop the performance, wellbeing and productivity of your employees, teams, management and leadership. For packages purchased by the employer we provide a complimentary session to the employer representative to communicate the overarching goals of the organisation.
Contact Us To Find Out More