Group Coaching Workshops
in the Workplace
Group Coaching empowers employees through insightful conversations, reflective practices & engaging learning & development activities.
Develop new skills for growth fostering relationships, increase wellbeing & career resilience, & maximise your leadership performance & success.
Our group coaching sessions can help build a sustainable culture of positive energy, productivity & rising to meet the working challenges together.
What is Group Coaching?
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential. All our coaching and mindfulness programs are evidence-based.
Who are these Group Coaching Workshops suitable for?
• Your employees who want to develop themselves personally and professionally.
• Leaders and managers who want to develop their leadership skills to empower their teams with evidence-based coaching.
• Leaders and managers who want to discover how to enhance their teams performance and productivity through coaching conversations.
What topics can we cover in Group Coaching Workshops?
• Emotional Intelligence
• Growth Mindset
• Stress Reduction
• Career Development
• Health & Wellness (Mind, Body, Emotion, Social, Spiritual)
• Mindfulness Neuroscience
• Interpersonal Mindfulness
• Trauma-Informed Skills
• Authentic Leadership Skills
• Sustainability in the Workplace
• Positive Psychology & Strengths
• Organisational Skills & Management
Let us know your workplace challenges and goals and we can integrate our workshops to your organisational learning and development priorities.
What is included?
• 1 hour coaching workshops
• Packages available
• Theory and practical activities
• Introductory video and article content optional
• Group inquiry and discussion
• Expert facilitators from allied health and wellness in Australia
• Online facilitation available across Australia
Your program outcome
Group Coaching is a powerful way to introduce practical learning and development to your employees, teams, management and leadership. When delivered in a series of learning sessions over an extended period, group coaching can create a camaraderie among all employees, promote growth fostering relationships and build a resourceful culture in organisations. Our packages can tailor a series of workshops for your organisation.
Contact us to find out more
"I felt that the topic was really relevant for me personally at the moment. As a result of struggling with wellness during lockdown, but also having a bit more time and "space" potentially improve my wellness I have been wanting to approach some wellness goals in a semi-structured way.I wasn't really sure where to start but I think today's workshop has given me a really good place to start with creating a few goals, including some more mindful goals than running 5k! So I just wanted to say thank you for recognising what would be most helpful and tailoring the program to suit."- Molly, Bueno Systems.